Passion for art, games, and user experiences.
Grace’s life long wish is to be an expressive storyteller, and share her imaginary world. She focus’ her Illustrative efforts to expand in the realms of children books, character development, and conceptual environments for mobile games, and other interactive media.
Grace faces everyday with the intent to create art that entertains, inspires, and move audiences around the world, by bringing stories to life with memorable characters.
Grace is originally from Seattle WA, and is a former alumni from the Academy of Art University of San Francisco
Experience & Expertise
Thank you for taking your time to read About Me!
My interests in the UI/UX industry continues to grow, and combined with my commitment to high quality production and user driven experiences.
Creative problem solving is one of my biggest passions in my work. I am always finding beauty in the details with any project I am apart of. My commitment is always to the user, and the quality of the project. Great Interface Design accommodates for all users, even through everyone’s diverse gameplay preferences.
July 2021 - Current
Create polished, game-ready UI Art assets that read well at varying levels of detail.
Develop beautiful, fun game experiences that are intuitive, scalable, and on-brand by working closely with Engineers, PMs, Designers, and QA.
Create interface wireframes and user flows, and prototypes- ensuring iterative feedback is incorporated throughout the development process.
Work with stakeholders and teammates to gather, understand and codify requirements for various projects.
Produce look and feel layouts, mood boards, storyboards, design briefs, sketches, mock-ups, motion works, and visual comps to help the team understand what to build and why.
Work with senior artists and stakeholders from inception to drive development,
implementation, QA, launch, and ongoing supportHelp champion and implement user-centered design methodologies across products and studios.
Educate and evangelize the importance of human factors, player feedback, and data-driven decision making in end-to-end user experience design.
Work with your UX teammates to define and maintain interaction pattern libraries we can share across products, teams, and studios.
Follow high level aesthetic direction from the Art Director from prototyping to final implementation of UI
Hybrid- UI/ Visual Development Artist
Nov 2018 - July 2021
Creates Prototypes that excel in UI/UX design
• Generate concept art, mock-ups, model sheets and polished illustrations
• Work with marketing and ads
• Creates and implements Spine animation
• Creative problem-solving skills
• Maintain a high level of quality art while providing a wide variety of ideas
• Ability to closely follow and implement corporate branding parameters or style guides
• The ability to work well, both autonomously, and as part of a larger team
Works directly in the game engine and implements art for all resolutions that work for portrait & landscape orientation
• Skilled in 2D and preliminary work
• Excellent communication and organization skills
THE CROWDED COOP
Title: PRODUCT PRODUCTION DESIGNER
Sep 2017 - July 2018
Collaborate closely with art directors, designers and developers
• Brainstorm and concept product for various licenses including designing bags, wallets, toys, accessories, vinyl, kitchenware, ect.
• Create unique designs for customers that meet manufacturing standards
• Design and create package and preflight files for release to printers or media partners
• Follow a development timeline to ensure tasks are being completed on time
• Troubleshoot problems as they arise with both the creative team and the sales team
MISS DESIGN BERRY
Title: STATIONARY GRAPHIC DESIGNER
• Skilled with Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign)
• Able to characterize and create digital storytelling to help client’s portraits and personalized products uniquely stand out. Projects include Guestbooks, Greeting Cards, Invites, Snapchat filters, ect.
• Assists in the design, development and implementation of the graphic, layout, and production of stationary materials
• Assists in the assessment of graphic materials in order to ensure the quality and accuracy in the design.
Apr 2017 - Sep 2017
MOBILE GAME ARTST
Apr 2016 - Sep 2017
• Created memorable characters to appeal to children audience
• Design storyboards and color sheets for each branch of the game
• Designed all 2D assets and buildables. Using Vector based images or and PS renders for the interactive game. Also, designed all visual effects.
• Illustrated environment backgrounds for all scenes
• Assisted with marketing such as ads and icon compositions.
• Lead Artist for ‘Puppy Love Wedding Day,’ accumulating in 110k downloads within two months