Grace’s life long wish is to be an expressive storyteller, and share her imaginary world. She focus’ her Illustrative efforts to expand in the realms of children books, character development, and conceptual environments for mobile games, and other interactive media.
Grace faces everyday with the intent to create art that entertains, inspires, and move audiences around the world, by bringing stories to life with memorable characters.
Grace is originally from Seattle WA, and is a former alumni from the Academy of Art University of San Francisco
KING: GAME ARTIST
Nov 2018 - Present
Creates Prototypes that excel in UI/UX design
• Generate concept art, mock-ups, model sheets and polished illustrations
• Work with marketing and ads
• Creates and implements Spine animation
• Creative problem-solving skills
• Maintain a high level of quality art while providing a wide variety of ideas
• Ability to closely follow and implement corporate branding parameters or style guides
• The ability to work well, both autonomously, and as part of a larger team
Works directly in the game engine and implements art for all resolutions that work for portrait & landscape orientation
• Skilled in 2D and preliminary work
• Excellent communication and organization skills
THE COOP: PRODUCTION DESIGNER
Sep 2017 - July 2018
Collaborate closely with art directors, designers and developers
• Brainstorm and concept product for various licenses including designing bags, wallets, toys, accessories, vinyl, kitchenware, ect.
• Create unique designs for customers that meet manufacturing standards
• Design and create package and preflight files for release to printers or media partners
• Follow a development timeline to ensure tasks are being completed on time
• Troubleshoot problems as they arise with both the creative team and the sales team
MISS DESIGN BERRY: STATIONARY DESIGNER
Apr 2017 - Sep 2017
• Skilled with Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign)
• Able to characterize and create digital storytelling to help client’s portraits and personalized products uniquely stand out. Projects include Guestbooks, Greeting Cards, Invites, Snapchat filters, ect.
• Assists in the design, development and implementation of the graphic, layout, and production of stationary materials
• Assists in the assessment of graphic materials in order to ensure the quality and accuracy in the design.